Monday, September 6, 2010

more than a year later

To be honest, I had almost forgotten about this blog. My summer was incredibly busy, and that busyness increased exponentially when I decided to move out of my apartment and into a house in August--just as the new school year began! (Plus, I spent all my spare entertainment moments in the last three months watching all three seasons of Veronica Mars and the first three seasons of Prison Break. Thank you, Netflix.) I really do intend to continue this blog ... I've even watched several of the next movies on my list; I just have to find the time and energy to write about them! So stay tuned--I wrote about 40 films and decided to get rid of seven in the first year of this project; I wonder how many I'll get through in year two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...